Okay, one item finished in the last couple weeks:
The Rainbow Blocks Blanket (once again)
Yarn: Dream in Color Classy
colors: Lipstick Lava, Strange Harvest, Happy Forest, Nightwatch, Visual Purple
Size I hook (5.5 mm)
Finished size 35"x35"
In among all those projects, I'm trying to finish a Forest Canopy Shoulder Shawl from some Dream In Color Baby yarn in Pansy GoLightly (purple, of course) (pictures later) for one of our counselors who is retiring this year, and I should get one more baby blanket done before Thursday for the other counselor who is due next month!Which basically means that I should get off the computer and keep knitting.
And A Meme:
1. What was I doing ten years ago? About the same as I'm doing today: mom, school librarian, thinking about buying our first house
2. What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today:
A. Take The Dork to a fencing competition
B. Loads of laundry
C. Knit / maybe finish the retirement shawl
D. Put medicated drops in The Dog's ear
E. Knit some more
3. Snacks I enjoy: anything cheesy, chips, berries/cherries
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: pay off debts, ongoing donations to several charities that we support, renovate the kitchen/add on to the house (a fiber room, maybe?), put $$ away for The Dork's college education and our eventual retirement, take care of The Parents and The In-Laws
5. Places I have lived: Norwalk CA, El Toro CA (now called Lake Forest), Los Angeles, San Jose
6. Jobs I have had: babysitter, word processor, receptionist/secretary, office manager, librarian
And I will leave you with a berry picture - the blackberries in the backyard are almost ripe!