Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Senior

How did this happen, this "growing up" thing? And how did it happen so fast?





"Mom, stop taking my picture! I don't understand why you have to do that."

"It's a mom thing. This is the last time I'm going to take your picture on the first day of school, so deal with it!"

(I couldn't find the kindergarten picture...so you get one of him in 4th grade.)

At the end of their senior year, students (usually their moms) make a collage of pictures from their school years. I have a feeling that many of us will be verklempt going through the photos. Now, where's that box?

1 comment:

Marie said...

My they grow up fast. My dad made a comment the other day about my having ten years until I had a teenager in the house, and I had to point out that I only had five years until that happens! Oh boy!