Wednesday, April 30, 2008

More Great Balls...

this time it's a dog toy!

The Dog was given a toy ball that had been used as a prop during the Kindergarten show mentioned before, the one that I made the huge yarn balls for. She seems to really love it, playing with The Dork.










Here, she's playing with the same toy, 15 minutes later. Notice anything missing?



















***********
In knitting content, The Hubby's socks are finally finished and I started The Dork's socks. The Housemate's sweater is actually starting to happen too! Pictures will be posted in a few days when I can photograph them in something resembling natural light.

The Dog doesn't get any socks or sweaters...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never read when you're too tired to read. I got that last line and that last picture mentally scrambled with the part before, and thought for a moment the dog had turned your sweater project into a pile of rope and random fiber. Time to go to sleep!

Kathy in San Jose said...

I can see how Alison misread this! I've edited the spacing to get the knitting content away from the dog-eaten fiber content.

Never post when you're too tired to read!