Monday, February 18, 2008

Note to Self:

When the yoke chart A ends with row 19, and body chart B starts with row 22, double-check the written instructions to find out what happens with rows 20-21, instead of going directly from A to B. Maybe that will save you several hours of muttering and ripping out. The very nice person who created this pattern is not to blame if you can't read the instructions.

And when you finally get it right, the pattern will make ever so much more sense!

Other than that, counting correctly will also help...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I'm sorry! I ran for my copy to check, and, um, yeah, in between there is the increasing row...

Kathy in San Jose said...

Don't apologize Alison! I didn't bother to read the pattern instructions first - totally not your fault that I can't follow directions!!

Marie said...

Oh, bummer, well at least you figured it out sooner or later!