Saturday, February 2, 2008

4 things...

Jasmin tagged me with this:

4 Jobs I've Held:

1. Babysitter
2. Office manager
3. Law library clerk
4. Librarian

4 Movies I've Watched Over and Over Again:

1. Sound of Music
2. The Sting
3. Star Wars (the best are Episodes 4, 5 & 6)
4. Lord of the Dance (remember Michael Flatley?)

4 Places I've Been:

1. China
2. London
3. Paris
4. Vancouver, BC

4 Places I've Lived:

1. Norwalk, CA
2. Lake Forest, CA (then called El Toro)
3. Los Angeles, CA
4. San Jose, CA

Part A: 4 TV Shows I Watch:

1. Project Runway
2. Mythbusters
3. Animal Precinct/Animal Cops: Houston (any of this genre)/Emergency Vets
4. anything Food Network


Part B: 4 Radio Shows I Listen To:

1. News
2. Car Talk
3. Wait, wait... Don't tell me!
4. KFOG's "10 at 10"

4 Things I Look Forward To:

1. Stitches West
2. School vacations
3. Hanging out at Purlescence
4. Being with my family

4 Favorite Foods:

1. Anything with cheese
2. Salads
3. Chocolate - the darker, the better
4. anything my Hubby cooks

4 Places I'd Rather Be:

1. Purlescence
2. Getting a massage
3. Somewhere with regular temperatures in the 60+F range (I'm tired of leaving the house wearing gloves and it's sub-40F and yes, I'm a California weather wimp)
4. snuggled in bed with a good book

4 People I email regularly:

1. The Hubby
2. my parents/sister/brother/cousins
3. My assistant at school
4. My boss at school

4 People to Tag:

1. Anabel
2. CJ
3. Stacie
4. Nathania

1 comment:

Leina said...

Yay, you watch Mythbusters~!