Saturday, December 1, 2007

December already?!


Here's why I was confused over the the fiber content of my Tobacco Road colorway from Crown Mountain. Label = Corriedale, Jasmin said "Superwash Merino". Kathy thinks to double-check her order. Aha! It is indeed the superwash merino. "But I read the label!" I also found the Black Sun colored fiber, which definitely is the Corriedale.

In knitting news - a few days ago, I got going on the top-down cable cardigan. I'm having fun with it, getting pretty close to putting the sleeve stitches on stitch holders.

BUT, Twist has continued to call my name. After I decided that my gauge using the Classy was not sufficient, I got an email announcing Purlescence's Twist KAL, starting today. Must.Cast.On.Now! So I did. I found the Four Play that I bought at Stitches a couple years ago and I got perfect gauge on size 8s.

Can't wait for the next couple weeks to be over, then I'll be on vacation for 2-1/2 weeks from school! Knitting time!!! Maybe I'll have a new sweater by Christmas...

No comments: