Friday, December 18, 2009

24 x 3 =


... the number of ends I need to weave in tonight. Tomorrow (today?) is the last day of school before winter break, and I need to send this blanket home with its new mommy. FYI, I do not enjoy weaving in ends in garter stitch...

 Random Stripes Blanket
Yarn - Cascade Cherub Collection DK, 12 colors, 6 brights and 6 corresponding pastels
Needle - US size 6
 Begun Nov. 27, Finished Dec. 18
40" x 35"

Figured out my color sequence, then used a Random Number generator for the basic number of rows of each color.

Why am I blogging? I need to weave in ends before I go to bed! 'Night!

3 comments:

(formerly) no-blog-rachel said...

Well? Didja finish in time? :)

Marie said...

Fun colors! Did you finish? Did you sleep?

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only person geeky enough to use a random number generator to make striped knit goods! :-D